Trouble is a bottlenose dolphin that lives in Cardigan Bay. Trouble’s new calf was born late summer 2016. They have been spotted together in New Quay, West Wales, and further south near Fishguard by our research team.
To enter our competition to give the new calf a name, simply let us know what you think Trouble’s calf should be named in our catalogue? We will narrow down the list to 3 names, which will then go to a public vote!
How do I enter?
Visiting New Quay, West Wales?
Then come see the Sea Watch team on the New Quay Pier from 7am – 7pm weekdays, or 11am-5pm at the weekend. Failing that, visit us in our Dolphin Hub above Harbour Homes if the weather is bad!
Not from New Quay? That’s Okay!
Take part online by clicking the ‘donate’ button below. A donation of £1 will be taken from your chosen payment method and please remember to add your dolphin name entry in the ‘Add special instructions to seller’ section. Good luck!
Give a name to a real life dolphin calf and get a certificate to prove it. The winner will also receive one of our fluffy dolphin toys.
Thank you for your support!
- Entries are to be submitted to a member of the Sea Watch team before 11:00am on the 28/10/16
- Each name entered will cost £1
- Participants may have multiple entries at a cost of £1 per name submitted
- Three names will be selected by Sea Watch’s Monitoring Officer, Sightings Officer and Education and Outreach Assistant on the 28/10/16 after 11am
- The three selected names will be displayed on Facebook and the overall winner will be chosen by a public vote.
- The winner will be contacted upon selection and their name will be displayed along with the winning dolphin name on this blog