Can you think of the perfect name for Berry’s Calf?
Just £1 to enter your chosen name into the draw! So why not give it a go!
Here’s how to enter…
Visiting New Quay, West Wales?
Then come see the Sea Watch team on the New Quay Pier daily from 9am – 7pm.
The funds raised from this competition will go towards The Cardigan Bay Monitoring Project which is based in New Quay, Wales. It is responsible for the conservation management of the bottlenose dolphin, harbour porpoise and grey seal populations of Cardigan Bay. Click here to find out more information.
- Entries are to be submitted to a member of the Sea Watch team before 13:00 on the 30/09/15
- Each name entered will cost £1
- Participants may have multiple entries at a cost of £1 per name submitted
- Three names will be selected by Sea Watch’s Monitoring Officer, Sightings Officer and Education and Awareness Assistant on the 30/09/15 after 13:00
- The three selected names will be displayed on Facebook and the overall winner will be chosen by a public vote.
- The winner will be contacted upon selection and their name will be displayed along with the winning dolphin name on this blog