Drawings: Sarah Postner/Travelokopi
NWDW 2021: Raffle Winners Announced!
Results from the National Whale and Dolphin Watch’s 2021 Raffle draw is held in Dwyran, Anglesey, on Friday, August 20th, 2021 at 12:20 pm.
Twenty-one prizes have been kindly donated by Rip Curl, Made of Sundays, Dani Williams Art, the Felt Meadow, the Heron on the Roof, Falcon Boats, Lee Renee Jewellery, Padstow Sealife Safaris, Giuddita Migiani, Fabio Santoro, Newquay Sea Safaris and Fishing, and twenty-one names of NWDW participants who returned their forms by August 15th were drawn at random.
Congratulations to all the winners and our most sincere thanks to all sponsors, partners and NWDW volunteer observers!
|4||Amanda & Holly Manning||Kent|
|6||Sylvia Porter||Isles of Skye|
|20||Annabelle and Chris Lowe/NSF||Cornwall|
Terms & Conditions
Winners are going to be notified via email and will receive their prizes via post.
Prizes will be allocated in the order that each winner’s name was drawn (i.e. Anna Tennant, winner number 1 gets first choice, etc.).
Sponsor Raffle Prizes
- Rip Curl is offering 9 prizes. Take a look!
2. Made of Sundays has very kindly donated a super neat 40 Euro e-gift card to shop at www. madeofsundays.com. This gift card is valid for two years from the date it was purchased (May 2022).
7. Lee Renée Jewellery in Hatton Garden, London has very kindly donated a whale necklace, take a look! If you want to see more of Lee’s creations please visit www.leerenee.co.uk, and her Instagram accounts (leereneejewellery).
8. Fabio Santoro from the “Blue Deep Tales” has offered a painting, take a look! If you want to know more about Fabio’s creations and its painted stories, please check www.bluedeeptales.com and follow him on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
9. Padstow Sealife Safaris based in Cornwall has very generously offered a voucher for 2 adults for a boat trip, take a look!
10. Giuditta Migiani, wildlife sculptor and illustrator, has very kindly donated the “Big Three” mixed media sculpture, take a look! If you want to know more about Giuditta’s creations, please check www.giudittamigianiart.com and follow her on Instagram, and YouTube.
11. Newquay Sea Safari and Fishing, one of our recommended boat operators based in Cornwall, is offering a voucher for a boat trip. Take a look!